- XCEL Research Consulting, Inc. -
At XCEL Research Consulting Inc., Dr. Maurine Lilleskov collects and analyzes data to effectively apply public health techniques and develop health programs that promote health and prevent disease in communities and organizations. As a Certified Health Education Specialist, she works towards the prevention of substance abuse and its related consequences. Maurine partners with communities and organizations to find culturally relevant and sustainable health solutions.
XCEL Research is a public health consulting company, offering services in social research, evaluation, training, and technical assistance.
Get In Touch:
Maurine loves working with communities and organizations as a whole- and with women specifically- to develop culturally relevant solutions to improve and sustain health.
An important tool for XCEL Research is to have a network of individuals working in the same field! Please use the contact form to connect with XCEL if this applies to you!
XCEL Research and Consulting also provides the following services:
- Translation of science/ technology, research and health data into useable info for communities.
- Identification of socio-cultural determinants of health.
- Prevention and management of chronic disease conditions.
- Increased health literacy and knowledge for individuals, organizations and communities.
- Work site health promotion and general wellness.
Maurine told us that to "establish a leadership institute for women in Kenya, and a sub-branch in Rapid City for American Indian communities" is a personal dream of hers.